|HOTEL PRIVACY & CLARIFICATION NOTICE
|This Hotel Privacy & Clarification Notice states the data collected and processed by our Company in the name of data officer and will be valid for the personal data of the in the top right box
|WHY IS THIS NOTICE BEING SENT?
|The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Act 1998 on 25 may 2018. The Hotel is now required to tell all data subjects about the data that is collected about them. This form may also be used to collect certain data.
|WHAT SUBJECTS DOES THIS NOTICE CONTAIN?
· what data is being collected
· what purpose data is used for
· whom the data is shared with
· the lawful basis for holding your data
· how long we will keep your data
· your individual rights under GDPR
|WHICH DATA DO WE PROCESS?
|Room number, date of birth, your requests and messages you want to convey to our hotel, your survey responses, à la carte reservations and room technical room problems and your IP address with log records and other traffic information regarding your mobile application usage.
|WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH AND ON WHAT PURPOSE?
Purposes: Based on terms of GDPR, we share your data in accordance with law and good faith provided that they are accurate and up-to-date, limited to certain, clear and legitimate purposes, for possible legal disputes, investigations, judicial or administrative audits, in order to realize the stated purposes or with the public institutions or organizations authorized to request such data as a legal obligation, responding to official or legal requests for other information and documents.
We share your data with:
The legal and administrative authorities requesting information and the third party person or persons whom the Company will receive services for, in order to fulfill the stated purposes, or public institutions or organizations authorized to request such data as required by legal obligation.
|METHOD OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING YOUR DATA
|Your personal data; collect by logging into Alba Hotels mobile application or filling in the form to submit a request; If you log in to the Mobile Application and fill out a survey/form or if you want to make a reservation, you can verify with the hotel records, save the information to digitally system, store it on the physical server and cloud server and automatically according to the nature of the work and the nature of the personal data requested / required to be processed. or by creating databases, making lists, filling out documents, writing petitions, filling out forms, etc. by non-automatic means.
|PURPOSE FOR PROCESSING DATA
Your personal data is processed for the purposes of marketing analysis studies, monitoring and conducting legal affairs, conducting the activities in accordance with the legislation, conducting customer relationship management processes, providing information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations, conducting information security processes, ensuring the security of data responsible operations, access authorization and communication authority activities.
It is processed for the purposes of conducting marketing analysis studies, executing advertising / campaign / promotion processes, executing marketing processes of products / services.
|LAWFUL BASIS ON WHICH THIS DATA IS USED
· Data processing is compulsory in order to fulfill our legal obligation arising from the laws of our Company related to the field of activity
· It is compulsory to process data for the legitimate interests of our Company without prejudice to the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned
· Legislation clearly foreseen
· Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, protection and exercise of the right.
|YOUR RIGHTS BASED ON GDPR
· Enable correction to data for accuracy.
· Request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling Reason for its continued processing.
· Object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing damage or distress
· To obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
· Prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing
· Object to decisions being taken by automated means
· In certain circumstances have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and
· Claim compensation for damages caused by breach of the Data Protection Regulations
|PRECAUTIONS FOR PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Protection of personal data is an important issue for our company.
Our company takes necessary technical and administrative measures to protect against unauthorized access to personal data or loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction of this information. Our Company undertakes to keep your personal data confidential, to take all necessary technical and administrative measures and to take the necessary care to ensure confidentiality and security.
Although our company has taken the necessary information security measures, if the personal data is damaged as a result of the attacks on the web site and the system or it is received by third parties, our Company will immediately notify you and the Personal Data Protection Board.
|CORRECT AND CURRENT STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Those who share their personal data with us, know, accepted and declared that this information is correct and kept up to date, and that they know that it is important for the rights they have on their personal data within the meaning of the GDPR.
You may make necessary notifications about your personal data about the changes and / or updates you have made by sending us the physical address below or from our E-mail address.
|DELETING, DISPOSALING OR ANONIMIZING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
|Your personal data processed for purposes specified in this notice; when the purpose that requires processing is eliminated and the periods determined by the Laws, if any; In accordance with our Company’s Personal Data Retention and Disposal Policy, we will delete, destroy or anonymize and continue to use it on our own or at your request.
|VERİ SORUMLUSUNUN KİMLİĞİ
Demirler Eğitim Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
Mersis No: 0288004353800012
Adres: Kocatepe Mah. Yüksel Cadde No:19 Çankaya / ANKARA
E-mail Adresi : [email protected]